12 Stress Reduction TipsPosted by Roxanne Perregaux on Apr 28, 2020 in Health Blog, Stress | Comments Off on 12 Stress Reduction Tips
- Deep Breaths – set a timer – sitting in your most comfortable seat or lying down in a comfortable place – eyes closed – breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. OPTIONAL – music suggestions: Yanni / George Winston / Jim Brickman
- Dream Exercise #1 If $ was no object – describe your perfect meal at a restaurant in your favorite city anywhere in the world and definitely include dessert
- Yoga – take a yoga class you’ve never taken before Vinyassa, Hatha, Kundalini etc…
- Walking outside – try to find 2 -3 of each: birds, trees, different colored cars, different color of front doors, different plants
- Exercising – moving – swim, walk, hike, a ball game – tennis, basketball, etc…
- You Tube babies laughing, animals doing crazy things, et…
- Gratitude List
- Greeting cards to 5 friends
- List 10 favorite travel destinations and look for hotel / resorts / cruises
- Google 5 different famous people – musical entertainers, actors, painters, Presidents, athletes from 2 different sports to learn how they got started.
Look for more ideas coming soon.